Bangkok, June 7 – Bank of Ayudhya raised the deposit interest rate to a maximum of 0.30% per year and the loan interest rate by 0.20-0.25% per year, effective June 9, 2023, reflecting the trend of the Thai economy continuing to expand.
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited and its affiliates Announcing an increase in deposit interest rates of up to 0.30% per annum to support savings discipline and increase returns for customers. And raise the loan interest rate by 0.20-0.25% per year, in line with the latest policy rate increase on May 31, 2023, reflecting the trend of continuous growth of the Thai economy.
By adjusting the deposit and loan interest rates as follows: Deposit interest rates
Savings deposits increased by 0.05%
• 3-month, 6-month and 12-month fixed deposits increased by 0.10%
• 24-month fixed deposits increased by 0.20%
• Fixed deposits 36 months, an increase of 0.25%
• 48-month fixed deposit, an increase of 0.30%
Loan Interest Rates
• For prime large customers. Term loans (MLR) increased 0.20% to 7.03%
• For prime large customers. Type of overdraft (MOR) increased by 0.20% to 7.325%
• For fine retail customers (MRR) increased by 0.25% to 7.15%,
however, such interest rates will be effective from 9 June 2023 onwards. Go learn more information from www.krungsri.com or contact Krungsri Call Center 1572 .-Thai News Agency
Source: Thai News Agency