– Frost & Sullivan’s online conference will explore Top 10 Cyber Trends affecting the CNI sector
LONDON, Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Concern about the threat of cyber-attacks on government networks, critical infrastructure, commercial enterprises and individuals has continued in 2014 and is unlikely to abate over the coming years. Governments and industry are beginning to engage with the issue in a more meaningful way, however it is widely agreed among security professionals that not enough is being done to protect critical assets.
Senior Consultant Anthony Leather has completed extensive analysis on the Cyber Security Market. The expert will lead a short teleconference about new findings that affect the market, followed by a live question-and-answer session. The online presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, 20 August, at 3 pm BST.
The briefing will cover the top 10 trends in cyber security, including:
- The key challenges facing CNI operators
- The evolving competitive landscape
- Future critical areas of focus in cyber security
"Cyber security awareness has grown rapidly over the last few years," emphasizes Anthony Leather. "Some organizations and CNI sectors are engaging and addressing the threat more comprehensively than others. However, the complexity and growing interconnectedness of critical systems and networks still require greater protection moving forward," continues Leather.
To participate in this complimentary web conference, please email Edyta Grabowska Corporate Communications, at [email protected] with your full contact details. Upon receipt of the above information, a registration link will be e-mailed to you. You may also register to receive a recorded version of the briefing at anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
E: [email protected]